Employee & Labor Relations
Employee & Labor Relations (E&LR)
News & Announcements
The first year of Voice & Influence Circles, inspired by Sheryl Sandberg's "Lean In" book, recently concluded. View the article, "Participants in women's leadership program at Stanford share their experiences with President Hennessy, other senior officials" in the Stanford Report.
Stanford University and the Service Employees International Union (SEIU) Local 2007 have reached an agreement on a new five-year contract for the more than 1,200 union members who work on campus and at the SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory.
Events & Important Dates
Stay informed, engaged and up to date with Stanford's only employee calendar.
Holiday: Thanksgiving Day
Holiday: Friday after Thanksgiving
Holiday: Day before Christmas
Who We Are
Employee & Labor Relations (E&LR) is a resource to university staff on work-related matters and meets with representatives of local bargaining units on contract issues. This includes providing assistance in the interpretation and application of university policies and collective bargaining agreements.
Updates & Resources
- Apprenticeship Program Kicks Off
- Bargaining Unit Job Classification Specifications (secure login)
- Stewards Roster/Union Contact Information (PDF)
- 2009-2014 Collective Bargaining Agreement between SEIU HEW Local 2007 and Stanford University (PDF)
- 2010-2015 Collective Bargaining Agreement between Stanford Deputy Sheriffs' Association and Stanford University (PDF)
Stanford HR Professionals: The HR Community site for authorized users contains links to secure HR tools.