Employee & Labor Relations
Employee & Labor Relations (E&LR)
News & Announcements
The Staff Career & Job Classification Program takes effect today; see the Stanford Report article titled, "Stanford launches new employee classification program."
Stanford Benefits often receives several questions regarding dependent eligibility. While the information is available on the Stanford Benefits website and promoted during Open Enrollment and in the Welcome Center new hire orientation, we thought it would be helpful to summarize our most frequently asked questions.
Who We Are
Employee & Labor Relations (E&LR) is a resource to university staff on work-related matters and meets with representatives of local bargaining units on contract issues. This includes providing assistance in the interpretation and application of university policies and collective bargaining agreements.
Updates & Resources
- Sick Time Policies Updated
- Bargaining Unit Job Classification Specifications
- Stewards Roster/Union Contact Information
- 2014-2019 Collective Bargaining Agreement between SEIU HEW Local 2007 and Stanford University (PDF)
- 2010-2015 Collective Bargaining Agreement between Stanford Deputy Sheriffs' Association and Stanford University (PDF)
Stanford HR Professionals: The HR Community site for authorized users contains links to secure HR tools.