Employee & Labor Relations
There are various formal grievance procedures available at the university. The applicable grievance procedure depends on the circumstances and the status of the person bringing the grievance. These grievance procedures are intended to supplement, not replace, routine and informal methods of responding to and resolving employee complaints.
Regular Non-academic Staff
Applies to regular employees after completion of Trial Period:
- Grievance Policy, Administrative Guide Memo 22.10 (PDF)
- Grievance Process (PDF)
- Grievance Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- Grievance Request Form (PDF)
Applies to temporary and casual employees, and regular employees during Trial Period:
- Administrative Review Policy, Administrative Guide Memo 22.18 (PDF)
- Administrative Review Process (PDF)
- Administrative Review Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- Administrative Review Request Form (PDF)
Bargaining Unit Staff
For details on grievance procedures for employees covered by a collective bargaining contract, visit the Labor Relations and Collective Bargaining page.